Monday, May 23, 2011

SUNDAY COOKING

Another day of Food Nirvana!!

Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins


Ummmmmm.....lets just say not every recipe is a keeper. They didn't rise, and the chocolate was a wee overpowering for me. My personal taste is that chocolate should enhance, not slap you in the face. Two of the kiddos liked them but I most likely won't make them again, I have other winners in my recipe stable.

Strawberry Orange Smoothie made yesterday were a great breakfast, just thawed some and reblended.

Started Homemade Yogurt.....more coming on that later.

Homemade Taco & Ranch Dressing Seasoning



Watermelon Preserves. I'll keep you posted, they are currently soaking in brine.



Always thinking of a way to make something out of nothing!

Heather

1 comment:

Rins said...

Ooh, that looks delicious. I love watermelons!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. :) I am now a follower of yours.