Monday, January 21, 2008

RANDOM BLAHGINGS

Greetings bloggie doggies!! MLK Day, Spent a nice one at home with my Boogers and really had a nice day. On this day I would like to wax poetic and suffer all of you my thoughts about on politics, religion and world peace, really, I'm pretty opinionated that way. However I am much to braindead at this juncture to expend that kind of cerebral energy so you get some serious mumbo jumbo. Behold Breakfast, of my Champions!! You thought I had hung the moon.
I just had to show off this little gadget my mom got me for Christmas, it's a finger peeler. My Rheumatoid Arthritis has gotten worse in my hands and holding a potato peeler is difficult, especially the old fashioned POS I had. This little cutie is absolutely wonderful, not sure where mom got it but I have seen them at Linens & Things.
Lunch was Tomato Soup and Grilled cheese
Dinner was Casey's absolute favorite--Frito Pie
oh, and I had a piece of the of that Peanut Butter Pie for Breakfast. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Night All.



No comments: