Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Love Saturdays!!!!

Evenin Ya'll!

I LOVE Saturdays , especially ones where I don't have to be anywhere or do anything except what I want. YEAH!

Lollygagged around til about 11ish today, did manage to feed the WolleyBoggers, Casey's fav breakfast is Chewy Granola Bars, soooooo easy, AND chewy, imagine that. Let them set up for about 20 minutes if you can or they fall apart, they usually don't make it that long, then we have to eat it with a spoon.

These are my children singing my praises for cooking such a wonderful breakfast. I am in the running for Mom Of The Year now, yeah, for about the next 10 minutes. I don't come by "The Warden" on accident. Here is the recipe.
http://www.recipelink.com/mf/0/26584is
This is an awesome site by the way, it gives dayly menu suggestions, I use it frequently.

Most of the rest of the day was spent prepping one of my meals for my freezer cooking group
The Gourmet Girls http://mogourmetgirls.blogspot.com/. Here is my Chicken Lo Mein in the freezer, you know, freezing. I think one of my sauce bags had a leak. Bummer. My veggies are in a different freezer, where I hide the bodies ;-)

My SIL took the WooleyBoogers to a movie, and Darrel and I took a nice nap on the couch while watching the Packers game, kinda. Dinner was a lasagna type meal made with spiral noodles from a sister freezer group. Pretty good, kids loved it.
http://freezerchicks.blogspot.com/search/label/Casseroles

Little Boogers are in bed, Casey and a friend are staying up late playing XBOX, Darrel is out somewhere carousing, and I, I am snuggled in the reclinger watching my absolute favorite movie of all time THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, although I am out of Pepsi. Can't have it all.
I'm done! Nite All

No comments: